How to Order
These Enrollment Kits come with a FREE 12-month Wholesale Customer Membership ($35 value). No monthly orders required.
There are different kits in each country
Thank you for using my dōTERRA® Referral ID# 2922349. Your order will arrive in the next week directly to you.
Essential Oil Kits
A dōTERRA® KIT is the easiest and best way to get started with essential oils. When you choose one of these enrollment kits as your membership, the AUD $35 membership fee will be waived. You will also receive a substantial discount (25% off) on all dōTERRA® products for 12 months. No selling or monthly purchase required.
15 mL Bottles:
Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Oregano, Frankincense, Easy Air®, Digestzen®, On Guard®
Ice Blue®(5mL), Petal Diffuser, Wellness Advocate Introductory Packet
Petal Diffuser, DDR Prime Softgels, Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz), Salon Essentials Protecting Shampoo, Salon Essentials Smoothing Conditioner, On Guard® Toothpaste, On Guard® Cleaner Concentrate, Ice Blue® Rub, Wellness Advocate Introductory Packet
10 mL Bottles:
15 mL Bottles:
Digestzen®, Purify®, Tea Tree, Oregano, Aromatouch®, Frankincense, Lavender Peace®, Easy Air®, Citrus Bliss®, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Smart & Sassy®, Lemongrass, On Guard®
doTERRA On Guard® Collection:
Toothpaste, Hand Wash with 2 Dispensers, On Guard® Beadlets
Petal Diffuser, Correct-X®, Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz), Easy Air Vapour Stick, Wooden Box, Wellness Advocate Introductory Packet
15mL Bottles:Frankincense (2), Lavender (3), Lemon (3), Tea Tree (3), Oregano (1), Peppermint (3), Wild Orange (2), AromaTouch® (2), Balance® (2), Easy Air ® (3), Citrus Bliss® (1), DigestZen® (3), On Guard®(2), Lavender Peace®(1), Elevation (1), Cilantro (1), Grapefruit (1), Smart & Sassy (2)
Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz), Black Keychain (8-vial), Oil Cap Stickers (5 Sheets), Wellness Advocate Introductory Packet
Essential Oils 101
What is an essential oil?
Essential Oils are made from plants for physical and emotional benefits. They are distilled from leaves, flowers, tree bark, seeds, or rind of fruit in concentrated amounts. Typically one drop of a dōTERRA® essential oil has a powerful effect making them affordable at just pennies per use! View a short video clip introducing essential oils HERE.
How do I use essential oils?
You will soon learn that there are hundreds of ways to use dōTERRA® essential oils, including relaxation, personal hygiene, household cleaning, cooking, and supporting a healthy body. Every oil has at least one of three application methods: Aromatic, Topical, or Internal.
For Aromatic Use ~ Breathe in or use a diffuser to open up airways, improve mood, or freshen the air.
For Topical Use ~ Use a carrier oil when applying to bottoms of feet or affected areas to target specific needs.
For Internal Use ~ Drop in water, under tongue, or in veggie capsule to support mouth, throat, digestive system, or overall health with guidance from a Certified Aromatherapist or Health Care Professional.
What are some basic safety tips?
1) Photosensitivity - No sunbathing after applying citrus essential oils. Citrus oils are sensitive to the sun since they are made from the rind of fruit. Avoid direct sunlight to the exposed area for at least 12 hours of that location may have a skin irritation or burn. Oils applied underneath clothing should be fine.
2) Hot Oils - If it starts to burn, skip the water. Use a carrier oil or whole fat milk. Because essential oils don't mix with water, applying water to the area can actually drive the burn in deeper. Ouch!
3) Avoid These Areas - Never put essential oils in your eyes, inside ear canal, or up nose. However, you may apply oils around the eye bone in a C shape, on ear cartilage and behind ear bone, or diffuse essential oils.
4) Dilution - Use a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil when applying essential oils topically to avoid skin sensitization.
5) Safe Storage - The majority of all adverse reactions to essential oils by children have been as a direct result of accidental overdose and ingestion in large amounts. Keep out of reach of children. Use child proof safety caps.
What are the most commonly used essential oils and their uses?
Click on each bottle below to view the product information pages.